Saturday Style by Anita – gilets
I am delighted to bring you my fourth instalment of ‘Saturday Style by Anita’.
So, whether you are a deep, light, warm, cool, clear, soft, spring, summer, autumn or winter, this week I’ve picked lightweight gilets which will flatter all colour groups and help you transition into autumn and winter. These Uniqlo gilets/vests can be worn over knitwear, T-shirts, tops or dresses, or under coats and jackets as another lightlayer to trap warm air and keep you toasty. Their size small fits a UK size 8. Here are all the details:
– Durable water-repellent coating.
– Pocketable design.
– Anti-static lining.
– Fill power of 640 or greater.
– Updated quilting pitch and seams for a more attractive fit.
– Newly updated rounded collar design.
– The adjustable hem keeps cold air out.
– The seam aligns with the stitches behind the waist to maintain a streamlined look.
– Storage pouch attaches to a loop on the inside.
Psst … less than two weeks to go! Have you booked your place on my new season trends workshop, it’s going to be a real corker!
fabulous for soft, light, cool, summer dominants
fabulous for cool, clear, deep, winter dominants
fabulous for all dominants as it’s a neutral that works for everyone
fabulous for light, soft, spring and summer dominants
fabulous for deep, clear, soft, winter, spring dominants
These are all affiliate links and I earn a small amount of commission (3-5%) on sales.