🌟 Colour Confidence Workshop 🌈
Get ready to colour your world confidently… the Colour Confidence Workshop is back (for a third time this year!)
🎨 Join me on Thursday, 21 March, from 10.00 am to 1.00 pm at my studio near Wimbledon. Limited to just 10 places, this exclusive experience is designed for women of all ages, ethnicities, backgrounds and lifestyles.
Discover the transformative power of colour and find the shades that best suit you and make you feel happy, all in the comfort of my light-filled studio.
What the workshop covers
- The science of colour and its relation to you.
- Your undertone, value and chroma, tested with fabric drapes so that you can see the effect that colour has on your skin.
- How to use your personalised colour wallet and style book.
Why join the Colour Confidence Workshop?
- Experience the transformative power of colour and elevate your mood and confidence with personalised colours.
- Save time, money and effort in the long term. Learning to select your best colours while shopping will save you from wardrobe mishaps and ensure you always look and feel fantastic.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a colour consultation at a price well below that of a one-to-one session with me (£200 rather than £350).
- Numbers are strictly limited to ten, so there will be plenty of individual attention.
The benefits of knowing your best colours
- Glowing You: uncovering the colours that flatter you the most will enhance your complexion and give you an instant pick-me-up.
- Discover your perfect hair colour. With a proper understanding of your skin tone, you can adjust the value or undertone of your hair colour for perfect harmony with your skin. I can give personalised advice on this.
- Master the five ways to wear colour. Discover interesting and versatile ways in which to incorporate colour into your wardrobe to reflect your unique style personality.
- Fabrics: discover how matt and shiny fabrics can create the most impactful outfits.
What’s in store for you?
- This is an exclusive offer, and your £200 investment will include a personalised colour-swatch wallet (retails at £65) and a style book (£16).
- Ample opportunities for Q&A: questions and queries will be welcomed throughout the workshop.
- Refreshments. There will be plenty of refreshments for you to enjoy and a light lunch to keep you energised throughout your colourful journey.
- Hassle-free parking. There is ample free parking nearby.
- Public transport. British Rail train station is a 15-minute walk from my studio.
Bring your loved ones
- Why not share the vibrant experience with those close to you? Bring your friends and family.
- Gift a colourful experience and give the gift of confidence! Why not purchase a voucher for a loved one — perfect for birthdays, Mother’s Day, anniversaries or any other celebration?
Tickets sell fast and places are strictly limited, so secure your spot today, email email@example.com to book your place.
“Hi Anita, Just wanted to thank you for such an illuminating workshop yesterday👏. From the warm welcome and your great hospitality to the actual colour workshop, everything was delivered with enthusiasm and patience. I’ve definitely been inspired to move towards my best colours in the coming months which were definitely a surprise. It was lovely to meet you and very grateful to have been able to share in your expertise and warmth 🙂. Thank you. Best wishes Anne”
“Dear Anita, Just wanted to thank you for a splendid time today which I greatly enjoyed. Your hospitality was superb and as and when you ever get the time I’m sure there are a few of us who would love that recipe for your delicious lunch! I have already had a very speedy look through various clothes and some are now obviously wrong, others I will have to do some more reading to sort out but I shall do it with so much more confidence now. Thanks again and I strongly suspect I shall be in touch at some point. My very best wishes, Pat x”
“Thanks so much Anita for a wonderful day. Thanks to your lovely sistar and to Alice that were great. Lots of inspiration and ideas and such a nice group. Hope I will get to see you again. Best wishes, Elena”
“Thank YOU. I had a wonderful time and loved meeting you, Alice, your gorgeous sister and the lovely ladies ❤️, Sarah”